WHAT IS IT AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Dr. Des explains: “As we age, it is natural for the skin to lose Hyaluronic Acid as well as fat in the dermis. This aggravates the appearance of photodamage but even if one has less photodamage, the skin still appears ‘deflated’. With reference to Hyaluronic Acid, we know that good levels of vitamin A are the main boosters of natural Hyaluronic Acid, but the enzyme processes still deteriorate as we age, and we need to address the effects of Hyaluronic Acid directly.
When we analyze cosmetic procedures, we find the fillers and Botulinum injections are overwhelming drivers of this market. Many consumers do fillers and while that may be an excellent response to larger hollow areas when done by an expert, many end up with an unnatural appearance. What many people need is just to improve the cushion of fat in the skin and boost the Hyaluronic Acid status to make the skin look ‘re-inflated’. Environ wants to offer a dual-action, non-invasive alternative or addition that is easy, painless, milder and results in a more natural enhancement.“
Dual-Effect Filler Serum focuses on promoting the appearance of fuller-looking, well cushioned skin by complementing what can be achieved by dermal fillers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Scientific research has shown that:
• OptimHyalTM: New generation Hyaluronic Acid technology, that works with the skin’s own science. This substance, obtained by biofermentation, helps to restore the optimal level of Hyaluronic Acid by stimulating Hyaluronic Acid neosynthesis and by sustaining its renewal. In addition, OptimHyalTM supports the effects of elastin synthesis to help the skin better withstand the effects of the stresses to which it is subjected. On cultured keratinocytes and human skin explants, OptimHyalTM showed its ability to stimulate the effects of Hyaluronic Acid synthesis and regulate the synthesis of its receptor CD44, which was decreased in the experimentally induced aging model. OptimHyalTM was able to contribute to maintaining the benefits of the “water sphere” surrounding the keratinocyte. OptimHyalTM smoothes out the appearance of wrinkles, moisturizes, and makes the skin look more supple and resistant.
• Adifyline®: Adifyline® peptide solution targets the look of facial redefining, and where a replenishing effect is desired. This peptide increases the benefits of local adipocyte volume improving facial appearance and providing a curvy silhouette appearance, by promoting the effects of PGC-1a expression and lipid accumulation in the adipose tissue.
• ReproageTM: ReproageTM peptide solution modulates the effects of the levels of microRNA-145, which is involved in the regulation of epidermal differentiation. It may support the benefits of cell reprogramming to boost the appearance of radiance and youthfulness of the skin complexion.
Focus-On Filler Treatment:
A powerful 30-minute treatment option that offers Environ clients a non-invasive alternative or complementary treatment to injectables.
- Smoothing, plumping, volumizing effects
- Natural-looking enhancement
- Focus areas: forehead, eyes and cheeks (upper half of the face)
- Non-invasive and painless