Sorella Apothecary Skin Care Regime
Trying to find a routine that is perfect for your skin can be tricky, especially because everyone has slightly different skin concerns. Many of you know I love Sorella Apothecary and can’t get enough of their products. I devised a list of products that are perfect for your skin type. Most products listed are found in my spa and were chosen for cleansing and prepping, treating and correcting, moisturizing and protecting, and exfoliating and nourishing that may be implemented into your skin routine.
This is perfect for those who have concerns about preventative aging, aging skin, and/or sporadic breakouts.
- To cleanse your face, I suggest using the Apricot Mango Cleansing Milk followed by a Watermelon Mint Hydrating mist in both the morning and evenings.
- After cleansing, I suggest using the Main Squeeze Hydrating Serum as well as the Lemon Lightening Serum to treat and correct the skin in both the morning and evenings.
- To moisturize and protect use the Blueberry Milk Moisturizer in the morning and night and The Balm at night only.
- Exfoliating and Nourishing the skin is very important. The Papaya & Pumpkin Mask, Cherry Pepper Peel, and Blackberry Lime Fruitfoliant are my personal favorites.
- Additional products that are good for dry skin are the All Night Elixir and the Facial in a Bottle.
Normal or Combination Skin
This is perfect for those who are concerned about preventative aging, aging skin, sporadic breakouts, and/or just sensitive.
- To start off your mornings and in the evenings, I suggest using the Orange You Jelly Cleanser and the Watermelon Mint Hydrating Mist, twice a day of course.
- Treating and correcting can be done with the Main Squeeze Hydrating Serum and the Pomegranate Acai Serum on both the morning and night.
- Blueberry Milk Moisturizers are great for moisturizing and protecting and should be applied twice a day. I also suggest using the Tropical Topical Matte SPF 30 in the morning.
- Exfoliate and nourish with the Cherry Pepper Peel or the Papaya & Pumpkin Mask.
- In addition to these products I also suggest using The Balm, All Night Elixir, and the Blackberry Lime Fruitfoliant.
Oily or Combination Skin
These products are specifically chosen for those who have sensitive skin, frequent or severe breakouts, and/or are concerned about preventative aging or aging skin.
- I love using the Orange You Jelly Cleanser for cleaning and prepping my face twice a day. This can be paired nicely with the Spiced Wine Toner and the Watermelon Mint Hydrating Mist at morning and night, or the Lychee Willow Bark Deep Clean twice a week.
- The Main Squeeze Hydrating Serum is great to treat and correct skin concerns twice a day, especially when paired with the Pomegranate Acai Antioxidant Serum or the Facial in a Bottle.
- Daily Greens Moisturizer will moisturize and protect your skin if used twice a day. The Tropical Topical Matte SPF 30 is a great addition to your morning routine as well.
- My top three products for exfoliating and nourishing would have to be the Cherry Pepper Peel, Mint Poppy Seed Polish, and the Papaya & Pumpkin Mask.
- The additional product I recommend would have to be the Facial in a Bottle, Lemon Lightening Serum, and The Balm.